The term 'Micop' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10 Melia Court, Eatons Hill QLD 4037, Our ABN is 22913932455. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years you cannot place Orders with Micop. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- All prices displayed on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice.
- All prices listed on the Website exclude Delivery Costs. Delivery Costs are shown separately on an Order.
- You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website.
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by Micop at the time Micop sends an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
- Micop is an online business and will primarily communicate with Customers via e-mail. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the nominated e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
- In the event of a cancelled Order, please refer to returns and refunds.
- Micop does not accept any responsibility for Orders that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections
- Micop shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Micop (or its affiliates), and Micop shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
- Where you have provided an incorrect or incomplete delivery address for Your Order, We may charge a redelivery fee for each subsequent delivery attempt.
- All Payment Confirmation for orders received before 11:59 am shall be processed the same day.
- You may provide your nominated credit card during the purchase process described on the Website.
- Payment for Orders will be processed immediately upon confirmation of Your Order.
- If your nominated payment method triggers our fraud prevention protocols, we may contact you to confirm additional details, or rescind the transaction. In this case, until your Order has passed our fraud prevention protocols Your Order will not be fulfilled. If you do not provide the requested information within up to 7 days, your Order will be cancelled and your payment will be refunded back to the method in which you paid. These information requests are sent to help protect credit card holders from online fraud.
- Despite Our best efforts, on occasion it may be possible that a small number of the Products in Our range may be incorrectly priced on the Website. If we have made a mistake and a Product's correct price is higher than the price on the Website, We may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the Product at the correct price or cancel your Order. If a Product's correct price is lower than the stated price on the Website, We will charge the lower amount and send you the Product, or where the higher incorrect price has been charged, we will refund the price difference and send you the Product.
- We deal in AUD currency only.
Delivery and ownership of the goods
- We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of our control may result in delays. Micop does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
- The date of dispatch listed on the Website is the estimated date of dispatch as is reasonably estimated by Micop and is subject to change without notice. Where scheduled dispatch of a Product is delayed by more than one week, Customers will be notified by e-mail via the e-mail address nominated in their Order.
- Micop will not deliver Products to PO Box addresses.
- Where a Customer gives written authority for Products to be delivered without a signature, any and all included insurance cover will be voided.
- The couriers or postal services nominated by Micop will deliver Products during local business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
- Micop is not responsible for the delivery times of Products. Once Products have been dispatched, it is the Customers responsibility to liaise with the courier nominated by Micop (as notified to the Customer) in relation to date and time of delivery. Micop shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided to Customers relating to the date and time of delivery.
- All payment confirmation for orders received before11.59am shall be processed the same day.
Faulty or damaged goods
- Micop will replace or repair faulty products once verified.
- Micop will replace products damaged in shipments after verifying cause of damage. If the products have been damaged in transit Micop will provide replacement product. If the product has been damaged by the customer, Micop will not take any responsibility.
Refunds and returns
- Micop will gladly exchange or offer a shop credit for any item you are not 100% satisfied with providing item is in 'as new' condition, packaging is 'as new' and goods were purchased 14 days or less prior to our shop receiving the item for exchange. Goods must also be accompanied by a copy of the Micop purchase Invoice.
- When a customer wish to cancel the order placed before the order is despatched from the Micop Warehouse, then the customer is entitled for a refund. However a 2.5 % service fee would be deducted from the total amount, alternatively a store credit can be issued for the client.
- When a customer wish to cancel the order placed wherein the stock has been shipped, then the order cannot be cancelled and is not entitled for any refund and the stock cannot be returned.
- All refunds may take up to 10 business days to be processed
- Freight charges will be not be refunded in any circumstances.
- If the specification of the product received is different to the listed product on the website, the customer is entitled for a refund.
- In order to facilitate a return under these Terms and Conditions, e-mail email@example.com.
- The Customer must comply with directions from staff to facilitate a return.
- Returned Products, must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories, and must be in a re-saleable condition. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts your ability to make a claim that may be available to you for a remedy in respect of Returned Products under the Australian Consumer Law, including by reason of section 259(7) of the Act.
- It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. We take no responsibility for Products lost in transit.
- All Micop products are covered under warranty for one year parts only unless otherwise specified, whereas following condition applies on following products.
- Batteries - no warranty.
- Power supplies - 3 months.
- Some DIY and CCTV components 2 years.
- Micop reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Micop reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Micop will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Micop with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Micop.
- Micop may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
- If Micop is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for Micop's store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Micop's election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
- In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of Micop
- All other branded products are covered as per manufacturer's warranty terms and conditions.
- Extended Warranties may be available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website. They may be purchased up to 14 days after delivery of your Products.
- We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and
- Our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names may not be used without our written permission.
Your Account and Communications.
When you log in to our website, you agree that you are responsible for all online activities that occur under your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for maintaining the secrecy of your password.
We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account, refuse service, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
You also agree that any and all communications that we send to you electronically is legally equivalent to such communications provided in writing. You should also ensure that you enter your email address accurately, and update your profile whenever you change your email address, so that you do not miss any communication from us.
We cannot be held responsible for any communication missed out due to incorrect/invalid email addresses entered by you.
Disclaimer of liability
We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to this web site. Its content, and the information and services available on or through it, are provided “as is.” Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, we and our affiliates will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this web site.
You may use this website for browsing or purchasing our products. It is for your personal use only and commercial use in any form is not permitted.
Our express written consent must be taken by anyone wishing to copy or reproduce any portion of the website in any form whatever, or to copy our logo, page layouts, images or text, as also to extract, copy, or use our customer data, account data or product data by any means direct or indirect.
Customers are advised that the actual colors of product on your screen/monitor may slightly vary due to brightness and contrast settings, or color profiles used.
Note: Images of actors and actresses are for reference purpose only.
Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on IndiansArt.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details. Credit card & other personal details utilized are not shared with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
You understand, declare and agree that:
Credit Cards used by you are fully owned and responsible by you.
You have read terms and conditions, understood the same and agree with that.
Shipping offer product is done within 2 days and delivery it is done within 5 to 7 days.
Cancellation will be accepted only if the order has not been processed from our end.
Refund will be processed through the same online mode in 10 to 15 working days.
Returned are accepted within 7 working days of the date of receipt of order.
Exchange if accepted will be delivered in 5 working days.